One of the most frequently asked question regarding Adobe Lightroom is how to install the presets you just downloaded or bought. Follow these 9 simple steps and you'll be ready to edit your photos in no time!
Download the ZIP file containing your Lightroom presets to your computer
- Locate your downloaded ZIP file and extract the files
- Open Lightroom and click on "Edit" (PC) or "Lightroom" (Mac) at the top which is next to “File” and click on “Preferences” and then on the “Presets” tab
- Make sure the option “store presets with this catalog” is unchecked
- Click on “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
- Locate and open/double click the folder “Lightroom” and then the “Develop Presets” folder
Copy and paste the extracted folder from step 2 into the “Develop Presets” folder
Close and re-open Lightroom and your imported presets are ready to use.
That’s it! Your new presets now appear in the Presets panel of the Develop module.—
Complete Shop Bundle – 230 Lightroom Presets:
The Complete Shop Bundle includes all Lightroom Presets by Presetbase – a total of 230 presets from 13 best-selling products.