Here is a quick tutorial on how to install Adobe Lightroom Presets in 9 simple steps:
Download the ZIP file containing your Lightroom presets to your computer
- Locate your downloaded ZIP file and extract the files
- Open Lightroom and click on "Edit" (PC) or "Lightroom" (Mac) at the top which is next to “File” and click on “Preferences” and then on the “Presets” tab
- Make sure the option “store presets with this catalog” is unchecked
- Click on “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
- Locate and open/double click the folder “Lightroom” and then the “Develop Presets” folder
Copy and paste the extracted folder from step 2 into the “Develop Presets” folder
Close and re-open Lightroom and your imported presets are ready to use.
That’s it! Your new presets now appear in the Presets panel of the Develop module.
Discover Premium Lightroom Presets for Landscape & Travel Photography
All products are compatible with Adobe Lightroom Creative Cloud (CC) and Lightroom 4, 5 & 6: