Here is a quick tutorial on how to install Adobe Lightroom Presets in 9 simple steps:
Download the ZIP file containing your Lightroom presets to your computer
- Locate your downloaded ZIP file and extract the files
- Open Lightroom and click on "Edit" (PC) or "Lightroom" (Mac) at the top which is next to “File” and click on “Preferences” and then on the “Presets” tab
- Make sure the option “store presets with this catalog” is unchecked
- Click on “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
- Locate and open/double click the folder “Lightroom” and then the “Develop Presets” folder
Copy and paste the extracted folder from step 2 into the “Develop Presets” folder
Close and re-open Lightroom and your imported presets are ready to use.
That’s it! Your new presets now appear in the Presets panel of the Develop module.
200+ Lightroom Presets for Landscape & Nature Photography – Save over 70%
The Complete Shop Bundle includes over 200 Lightroom Presets for Landscape & Nature Photography that will enhance your photos quickly and easily at an unbeatable price: