Simply sign up to my newsletter to get instant access to the Free Sample Collection – featuring a total of 10 Lightroom Presets from my Premium Bundles.
More exclusive freebies!
The latest news on new products and sales
Best tips for photographers
And don't worry – I never share the mailing list with other companies. Your information is safe with me.
The Complete Shop Bundle includes all Lightroom Presets by Presetbase – a total of 230 presets from 13 best-selling products in one easy download to save you a lot of time editing your images!
If you like the presets, feel free to share them:
Before & After Examples
Browse the Premium Presets Bundles:
- All presets work on RAW and JPG images
- Compatible with Adobe Lightroom 4, 5, 6 or Creative Cloud (CC)
- Compatible with both Mac and PC
- Fully adjustable
- Instant Download
- PC: Open Lightroom and click on 'Edit' at the top, then 'Preferences'. Mac: Open Lightroom and click on 'Lightroom' on your Lightroom tool bar, then on 'Preferences'
- Click on the 'Preset' panel and then 'Show Lightroom Presets Folder' and your Adobe folders panel will appear.
- Double click on the 'Lightroom' folder, then double click on the 'Develop Presets' folder. This is the folder with all current presets that are installed in Lightroom.
- Extract the folder from the downloaded zip file into the 'Develop Presets' folder.
- Restart Lightroom and your new presets should be visible in the preset drop down panel of the Develop Module.